There are lots of places where you can buy and sell jewelry: big brand jewelry stores, small local places, that shady guy standing out behind the supermarket; but the best place might just be a pawn shop. Here are five reasons why you should think about heading to your local pawn shop next time you have the jewelry itch.
1. Value. People often think of pawn shops as having high prices, but the truth is, you'll never find high quality jewelry at such affordable prices at retail stores. Big stores often mark up their prices, but pawn shops always sell far under retail price. If you seriously want to buy and sell jewelry without emptying your pocket, why not try a pawn shop?
2. Uniqueness. Dedicated jewelry stores usually have hundreds of the same exact piece sitting around -- everyone buys the same thing. At a pawn shop, you'll be able to find jewelry that is one of a kind. The selection of jewelry you'll find here comes from all across the U.S. and changes every day and with every customer who walks through the doors.
3. History. You can go to a jewelry store and get some nice looking jewelry, but what you can't get is history. Here at America's Super Pawn, we sell all sorts of unique, vintage estate items, each with its own story. We think the story is half the fun, and if you do too, come in and let us tell you.
4. Layaway. Perhaps not all pawn shops do this, but America's Super Pawn offers a layaway option, which means that you can reserve any piece of jewelry you want. We offer an easy payment plan to fit your budget so you never have to miss out on that awesome piece!
5. Broken/Unwanted Pieces. Have a box full of broken, old, scratched, and generally undesirable jewelry? We'll take it. Really. We want to buy your jewelry, even if its old and broken. Sell all that old jewelry and use the cash to buy something new!
If you want to find out more about us, or want some more information on what we buy and sell, please feel free to check out our blog or contact us.